Hi there👋🏾. I'm Joshua Pregbaha, a programmer by day, a man who's very tired at night and a cute weirdo all day long.
I love Jesus, yoghurt and basketball, and I was very excited when I learnt that just like cars come with spare tyres, shirts come with spare buttons.
I enjoy writing because it's a way for me to share my thoughts with people in ways that make them laugh or smile or simply feel things.
Mostly, I write for Overflowing Thoughts, a blog I created for myself and a few other writers to express our creativity unhinged.
You can enjoy some of the work I have written in fiction and poetry that has been published on blogs and online journals.
Published works in blogs:
- The purple king and the red queen - The African Bee, April 2021
- Longing - Pen to paper, May 2021
- Life hacks 101: How not to pay bills - Oddball thinks, August 2021
Published works in online journals:
- Till the end - Lionel and Lilac, May 2021
- Sounds from the Animashauns' - Afritondo, May 2021
- Power's Out - Brittle Paper, January 2022
- All The Pretty Girls - Kalahari Review, March 2022
- A Difficult Question - African Writer Magazine, April 2022